Friday, May 14

Giving Him the pen to write your Love life.

The fact that I kept getting my heart broken again and again finally made me wonder if I was doing something wrong. Still wallowing in depression and confusion, I cried out to God.

"What am I doing wrong?" I asked earnestly. "I've followed the Christian dating rules. I'm not having sex before marriage, and I'm dating Christians. Why am I so miserable and insecure? Why does every relationship end this way?"

I felt Him gently whisper these words to my soul:

You continue to get your heart broken because you are holding the pen of your life and trying to write your own story.

I am the Author of true love.
I am the Creator of romance.
I know your heart's every desire.

I want to script a beautiful tale just for you, but first you must give the pen to Me.
You must let Me become the center of your existence.
You must let Me have total control of your love life, and every other area of your life as well.

Leslie Ludy - When God Writes Your Love Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment