Monday, August 30

Because He Lives

I watched Pastor Ade Manuhutu sang this song in Youtube and it just stroke me right in my heart.
The original song was by the Gaither Family, a true grand and great song. But above all, our Lord is grand and great indeed... And life is worth a living just because He lives!

God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He gave His life to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to proof, my Saviour lives!

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fears are gone
Because I know He holds my future
And life is worth a living just because He lives!

Anak Allah, Yesus namaNya
Menyembuhkan, memulihkan
Bahkan mati tebus dosaku
Kubur kosong membukitkan Dia hidup!

S'bab Dia hidup, ada hari esok
S'bab Dia hidup, ku tak gentar
Dan aku tahu Dia pegang hari esok
Hidup jadi berarti s'bab Dia hidup!

No comments:

Post a Comment